Thiru. Dr. K. V. Kupusamy is a shining example to show how one could rise from a humble beginning to the level of a chairman, presiding over an empire of educational institutions, by dint of hard work, dedication and devotion to a committed cause. To him, the panacea for the maladies of mankind lies in Education, Healthcare and farming. Accordingly he has accomplished, making indelible marks in all these sectors. He has proved and distinguished himself as a great visionary and an able administrator. He has carved out a niche in the Educational arena by establishing about 45 reputed educational institutions dotted all over Tamilnadu. His insatiable interest for agriculture has resulted in the formation of exuberant agricultural farms at Tenkasi, Dadankulam, Thanjavur, Sempatti and Sengathurai. His soft corner for healthcare is reflected by the RVS Allopathic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Siddha Hospitals in addition to the respective educational institutions. Known for his magnanimity, munificence, spiritual bent of mind and suave cool demeanour, he is widely recognized and respected. In recognition of his services to the society he has been rewarded with several awards such as Doctor of Philosophy in Education by Dianora University (Italy - 1993), “Glory of India” by international friendship society of India (1994), “Vidya Jothi”, “Vijay Shree”, “Bharath Jothi” and Udyog Excellence. In short he is an embodiment of accomplishments in the right way and right direction.
Mr.K.Senthil Ganesh, Managing Trustee of RVS GroupAcademic Background
- Holds BBA and MBA degree from Texas A&M University, USA, which he completed in 1997.
- Has membership in the Honours Society of Texas A&M University and a member of Financial Management Association, USA.
- M. Sc (Software Engineering) from University of Westminster, London UK in 2004.
- Currently pursuing his Doctoral Programme in Strategic Management.
- Business Application Developer at Zales Corporation, Texas, USA during 1997 -1998
- Promoter and Senior Consultant at Mantel Corp, USA which is a software consultancy for servicing Fortune 500 clients like Sprint and AT&T during 1998 -2002
Achievements in RVS Group
- Managing Trustee of the colossal RVS Group comprising of eight Trusts and 88 diverse institutions encompasses various fields such as education, agriculture, medical and social. He pilots this conglomerate which has 3000 employees and 20,000 students under its fold spread all over Tamil Nadu.
- In 2008 RVS College of Arts & Science was ranked fourth position among 200 colleges in Coimbatore by Times of India and Economic Times.
- In 2009, RVS College of Arts & Science was given an award by Bharathiar University for the maximum number of enrollment of foreign students.
- In 2010, RVS Institute of Management Studies & Research was ranked 44 in the country wide survey of The Week magazine.
- Shiksha Rattan Puraskar Certificate of Excellence by India International Friendship Society in January 2010.
- International Achievers Award for Education Excellence by Indian Achievers Forum at Indo-Thai Entrepreneurs Summit in August 2010
The mission of the College is to prepare outstanding educators, scholars, and researchers to advance in the field of profession of education through research on the science and art of teaching and learning through the application of Philosophical, Psychological and Sociological principles, the effective uses of technology and the analysis of educational policies equipped with cultural and ethical values.
OUR VISION :
Our vision is to develop RVS College of Education into an International Center for Quality Teacher Education.The vision will be accomplished by converging different streams of knowledge and providing an environment to cultivate new dimensions required through research and scholarship for overall personal and professional growth of educators. Further, the College will be a leader in preparing professionals who provide leadership and exemplary educational and related services to improve the lives of individuals in dynamic and complex global society